- 1/2 lb of shrimp (225 g), peeled
- 1 head of cauliflower (600 g), food processed into “rice”-like pieces
- 2 carrots (100 g), diced
- 2 green onions (10 g), diced
- 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil (45 ml), to cook in
- 2 Tablespoons of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos (30 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil (5 ml)
- 4 cloves of garlic (6 g), minced or finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh ginger (5 g), grated or minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and cook the peeled shrimp until they’re cooked. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the cauliflower rice and carrots to the pan and cook until softened. Add in more coconut oil if needed.
- When the vegetables are softened to your liking, add back the shrimp and then the green onions. Season with tamari sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, minced ginger, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté for a few minutes more and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 416
- Sugar: 9 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 28 g