- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into small chunks
- 2 medium carrots (or 1 large carrot), peeled and chopped into small chunks
- 2 small apples (or 1 large apple), peeled and chopped into chunks
- a large chunk of peeled ginger (approx. the size of your thumb)
- 4 cups (or 1 liter) chicken broth (I used homemade chicken broth from this recipe)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil everything together in a large stock pot with the lid on for 20-30 minutes until everything is soft.
- Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 large bowl