- 2 eggs
- 32 oz (1 quart) chicken broth
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- salt to taste
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and poach the 2 eggs in the broth for 5 minutes (for a slightly-runny egg).
- Remove the eggs and place each into a bowl.
- Add the chopped romaine lettuce into the broth and cook for a few minutes until slightly wilted.
- Ladle the broth with the lettuce into the bowls.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 16 g