- 4lb of tuna
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 2 cups curly parsley, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 cups of mayo (you can make your own paleo mayo with this recipe or buy this Paleo mayo online)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 lime (optional)
- Juice the lime and add a cup of water to the juice. (optional)
- Place the diced apple pieces into the lime water batch by batch before draining and adding just the apple pieces to the mixing bowl (don’t add the lime water).
- Add the tuna, parsley, mayo, curry powder, and salt to the mixing bowl.
- Mix well.