- 1 chicken breast, cut into long strips
- 1/2 bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into long strips
- 1/2 zucchini, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Coconut oil or olive oil or avocado oil to coconut the chicken in
- 1 Tablespoon tahini paste
- 1/2 Tablespoon tamari sauce
- Romaine lettuce leaves for serving with
- Place the oil into the pan and fry the chicken breast strips until they’re cooked.
- Cut the vegetables into long strips as well.
- Make the sauce by mixing the tahini paste and the tamari sauce together in a small bowl or cup.
- Place everything on a large plate and serve with lettuce leaves as wraps so everyone can make their own wraps.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 250 g
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 23 g