- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 10 oz (300 g) beef, cubed or sliced
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 Tablespoons tamari sauce (use coconut aminos for AIP)
- 10 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 large chunk of fresh ginger, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- 1 zucchini, shredded, or use a pack of shirataki noodles
- Saute the onion slices in the avocado oil.
- Add in the beef cubes or slices.
- Add in the tamari sauce
- Cook until the beef is tender (place a lid on the pan to cook it if it needs longer).
- Add in the diced garlic and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Divide the shredded zucchini or the shirataki noodles between 2 plates. Top with the beef saute.
- Garnish with the chopped cilantro and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 620
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 50 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 37 g