For the salad
- 1/2 lb (225 g) beef, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) tamari sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Avocado oil or coconut oil to sauté the beef cubes in
- 6 oz (170 g) iceberg lettuce, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons (8 g) green onions (scallions or chives)
- 2 Tablespoons (4 g) cilantro
- 1/4 zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 small carrot, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons (9 g) sliced almonds or whole almonds
- 1 Tablespoon (9 g) sesame seeds
For the dressing
- Place the tamari sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate the beef in the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables (if you haven’t done so already) and put them together in a bowl.
- Sauté the marinated beef in a frying pan until they’re cooked.
- Toss everything together with the dressing ingredients.