- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Crack the 2 eggs into a bowl.
- Scoop out each egg yolk and place each into an avocado half.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil onto each egg yolk in the avocado.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and whatever additional herbs and spices you’d like on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 3 g