- 1/3 cup blackberries (approx. 15) or blueberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional – omit for keto)
- 6 Tablespoons coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- 4–6 strawberries, diced small
- Mix the gelatin with the water.
- Place the blackberries, lemon juice, (honey), gelatin, and water into a blender and blend well.
- Divide between 2 champagne glasses and place into fridge for 2 hours to set.
- Pour the coconut yogurt or cream on top of the set jello as the second layer and place back into fridge to set for 1 hour.
- Finally add the diced strawberries on top and serve.