- 1/2 lb calf liver (or other liver), defrosted and cubed
- 1 Tablespoon scallions (green onions chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Swiss chard, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup bell peppers and spicy peppers (use more spicy peppers and fewer bell peppers if you like it spicy and vice versa), diced
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil to cook with
- salt to taste (I’ve really started to like this Real Salt)
- Add the coconut oil to a pan on medium heat.
- When the coconut oil is melted, add in the scallions followed by the liver.
- Cook for a few minutes so that the liver starts to brown.
- Add in the blueberries, followed by the swiss chard, and peppers.
- Saute until the peppers are soft.
- Add salt to taste.