- 2 slices of turkey breast (use more if the turkey breast slices break easily)
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves (or 2 slices of avocado)
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil to cook in
- Cook the 2 slices of bacon to the crispness you like.
- Scramble the 2 eggs in the coconut oil. (For how to scramble eggs perfectly, read this.)
- Make 2 wraps by placing placing half the scrambled eggs, 1 slice of bacon, and 1 romaine lettuce leaf on each slice of turkey breast. (Use 2 slices of turkey breast per wrap if the turkey breast slices break easily.)