- 100 g (3.5 oz) cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely diced
- 3 mint leaves, finely diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, diced (use 1/2 a small beet diced for AIP)
- 1 slice lemon diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (omit pepper for AIP)
- Food process the cauliflower florets to form a couscous like texture. Make sure the florets and the food processor is dry to prevent a mash from forming instead.
- Mix the food processed cauliflower florets with the finely diced herbs, tomatoes, lemon slice, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 90 g
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g