- 1/2 head (approx. 220 g) cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut up the cauliflower into small florets so that they’ll fit into a food processor.
- Process the cauliflower in the food processor until it forms very small “rice”-like pieces. Squeeze out excess water.
- Add 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of coconut oil into a large pot. Add in the cauliflower pieces and let it cook on medium heat. Stir regularly to make sure it doesn’t burn!
- Cook until soft but not mushy. Add salt to taste and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g