Dairy-free roasted cauliflower with a nutty, cheesy flavor…and bacon.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl. In a separate, small bowl whisk the nutritional yeast and oil.
- Pour the oil over the cauliflower and toss to coat. Then transfer the cauliflower to a baking tray, spreading out florets evenly. Sprinkle the raw bacon over top.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 259
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g