- 1 1/2 apples, diced into small cubes
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 1 lb), minced
- 8–10 slices of bacon, cooked and crushed into bits
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Food process the chicken breast if it’s not already minced.
- Cook the bacon.
- Dice the apple.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease a muffin pan and fill with the meat mixture or use these non-stick silicone muffin pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes – check with a meat thermometer that the internal temperature reaches 170F.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 2 muffins
- Calories: 385
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g