- Whisk the eggs and mix in the scallions and a bit of salt.
- Pour the oil into a large frying pan and turn the heat to medium.
- When the pan has heated up for 1 minute (the pan shouldn’t be so hot that the egg mixture cooks immediately), pour in the egg mixture carefully so that it fills the pan.
- Cook on medium heat until the egg mixture looks like it’s almost dry/cooked on top. Then carefully flip the pancake using a large spatula.
- Cook for 30 seconds more and then remove to put on a plate.
- Cut into quarters and serve with hot sauce, salt, and pepper.