- 2 Tablespoons (12 g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (72 g) chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon (4 g) unsweetened shredded coconut (for topping)
- Spices and/or sweetener of choice (I didn’t use any spices or sweeteners as there was a tad bit of sweetness from the coconut milk naturally)
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight (approx. 6-10 hours).
- Blend the mixture until smooth (this helped to get all the cocoa powder nicely mixed in).
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 4 g