- 2–4 pineapple slices
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste (optional)
- 1/2 lime (optional)
- Cut off the pineapple skin and slice the pineapple into 1/2-inch to 1-inch thick round slices and remove the core.
- Place the coconut oil into a frying pan on high heat (or you can grill the pineapple).
- Place the pineapple slices into the frying pan and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
- Put each pineapple slice on a plate and squeeze a bit of lime juice and sprinkle some sea salt on top for extra flavor.