- 2 cups (500 ml) broth (or water for vegan option)
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and diced (approx. 8 oz)
- ½ small cauliflower, broken into very small florets (approx. 8 oz)
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder (or use turmeric powder for AIP)
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely diced (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Place the broth in a saucepan and start boiling with the lid on.
- Meanwhile, first peel and then dice the sweet potatoes into very small chunks (1/5-inch cubes). Place sweet potato cubes into saucepan and replace the lid.
- Break the cauliflower into small florets and place into saucepan and replace the lid.
- Dice the zucchini and place into sauce pan. Add the curry powder and salt to taste and replace the lid. Boil for 10 more minutes.
- Add in the cilantro, mix well, and serve.
- [OPTIONAL – to thicken the soup, remove the vegetables and keep the soup simmering on the stove. In a small bowl, mix 1 Tablespoon of arrowroot powder with 2 Tablespoons cold water. Pour the mixture into the soup and stir for 1 minute until it thickens. Pour the thick soup over the vegetables.]
- Serving Size: 1 large plate