- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 2–3 Tablespoons salt (it’ll depend on the salt you’re using)
- 3–4 Tablespoons garam masala (add more for extra flavor) (this is the one I use)
- 1/2 Tablespoon of coconut oil for greasing baking tray
- Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
- Grease a large baking tray with coconut oil.
- Mix the salt and the garam masala together in a bowl.
- Make sure the drumsticks are not too wet (otherwise it won’t get crispy).
- Coat each drumstick with the mixture and place on the baking tray. Make sure the drumsticks are not touching each other on the tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serving Size: 5 drumsticks