Make this crunchy paleo crackers recipe so you can enjoy crackers without the guilt.
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of a baking tray and pour the dough onto it (if the dough is thicker, you can roll the dough out flat (approx. 2mm-thick).
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes (check to make sure it doesn’t burn).
- Remove, break into crackers, and cool before enjoying.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g