- Wash the kale leaves and remove the stem so you’re just left with leaves. Dry the leaves well.
- In a bowl, add the leaves with the olive oil, salt and spices and mix well.
- If using the oven, then preheat oven to 300F and place the leaves flat on a baking tray (with no overlapping). Bake for 5-10 minutes – make sure the leaves get crispy but not burned.
- If using the dehydrator, then place the kale leaves flat on the dehydrator trays (with no overlapping) and dehydrate until crispy on 135F (3-5 hours).
- If using a microwave, then place the kale leaves on a microwavable plate and place in microwave on full power for 2-3 minutes (check after 2 minutes to make sure they aren’t burning).