- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb bacon, uncooked
- Chop off the ends from the Brussels sprouts and chop each in half.
- Boil the halved Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes until tender.
- While the Brussels sprouts are boiling, chop the bacon into small pieces (approx. 1/2-inch wide), and cook the bacon pieces in a large pot on medium heat. When the bacon is crispy, add in the drained Brussels sprouts.
- Cook for 10 more minutes, mixing occasionally to make sure nothing gets burnt on the bottom of the pan.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (approx.)