- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 navel orange, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon tamari soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- Stir fry the diced chicken breast in the avocado oil – sprinkle the salt on it.
- Make the orange sauce by blending the navel orange with the tamari sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Once the chicken starts to brown, add in half the sauce.
- Stir fry on high heat until the liquid disappears.
- Serve with more sauce if needed.