Paleo BBQ Ribs Recipe
OMG these Paleo BBQ ribs were amazing and way faster and easier than any other I’ve ever made! It even got thumbs up from Jeremy’s mum (always happy to impress the in-laws!).
Fast and Easy Paleo BBQ Ribs Recipe
The trick to speeding up the process is to boil the ribs first before sticking it into the oven or on the grill (I opted for the oven since I don’t have a grill). It ensures you have really tender, fall-off-the bone ribs without cooking it forever!
Then you can smother the ribs with delicious Paleo BBQ sauce (recipe here) and place into the oven (or the grill).
That’s it! Serve these Paleo BBQ ribs with some veggies, potatoes (for why potatoes are paleo, read this post), and my really easy but delicious Basil Tomato Salad (recipe here).
- Cut the ribs so that they’re in slabs of approx. 4 ribs.
- Place the ribs in a pot of water (make sure the ribs are submerged in the water) and boil for 1 hour. [Optional] Use a spoon to remove any scum floating in the water.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place the boiled ribs in a baking pan and slather a thick layer of BBQ sauce over them (use approx. 1 cup of sauce). Place foil over the baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes (you might need to pour more BBQ sauce on if your sauce is very liquidy and has run off the ribs). [Optional] You can finish the ribs on the grill if you prefer.
- Serve with additional BBQ sauce if needed.
- Serving Size: approx. 6-8 ribs