- Hard boil the eggs.
- Cool the hard boiled eggs in running cold water for a few minutes.
- Peel the eggs and dice them.
- Mix the diced eggs with the diced pickles, chopped parsley, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cut open the avocados and remove the stone.
- Divide the egg salad into 4 and load each portion onto an avocado half.
- Enjoy for a quick and nutritious breakfast or lunch.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g