- 2 large handfuls (2.5 oz or 75 g) salad greens
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into slices
- 6–8 grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped into halves
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 lb (250 g) steak
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) gluten-free tamari soy sauce
- Olive or avocado oil to cook steak in
- Marinade the steak in the tamari soy sauce.
- Prepare the salad by tossing the bell pepper, tomatoes, radishes, and salad greens with the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
- Divide salad between 2 plates.
- Place avocado oil (or olive oil) into a frying pan on high heat and cook the marinated steak (or grill the steak) to the level of doneness you like.
- Place the steak on a plate for 1 minute. Cut the steak into slices, and place half of the slices on top of each salad.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 500
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 33 g