- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Place the chicken breast on a piece of aluminum foil and place the garlic powder, ghee, chopped fresh garlic, and sea salt over it. Rub everything over the chicken breast.
- Fold up the foil so that if covers the chicken breast. Place it on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes. The chicken breast should be cooked through (no pinkness in the middle and your meat thermometer should read above 165F (75C) for the middle of the chicken breast).
- Cut the chicken breast in half or into slices and sprinkle diced chives on top.
- Serve with more ghee and salt to taste.