- Melt the ghee in a frying pan.
- Add in half the minced garlic to the pan.
- Place the cod filets into the pan and cook on medium to high heat. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- As the fish cooks, it’ll turn from translucent to a solid white color. Wait for the white color to creep half-way up the side of the fish and then flip the fish and add the rest of the minced garlic.
- Cook until the whole filet turns a solid white color (it should also flake easily).
- Serve with some of the garlic and ghee from the pan.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 21 g