Get this easy and delicious Paleo garlic jalapeno chicken saute recipe here. Serve it with some cauliflower rice for a complete Paleo or Keto meal.
- 1 chicken breast, diced small
- 3 jalapenos, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place a frying pan on a low heat and add the coconut oil and minced garlic.
- Saute the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and jalapenos.
- Saute until the chicken is cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1 plate