- 1 cup (approx. 5 oz or 140 g) pitted olives
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 2 cloves garlic (add more if you like it really garlicky)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 zucchini
- 2 cans sardines
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend really well.
- To serve, shred the zucchini and divide between two bowls. Top with the tapenade and sardines.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g