- 1 celtuce (asparagus lettuce), peeled and leaves removed
- 1 medium apple, peeled
- 6–10 thin slices of fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil for cooking with
- 1 chili pepper, deseeded and chopped (optional – omit for AIP)
- salt to taste
- Chop the celtuce and apple into thin slices.
- Add the coconut oil to a saucepan/frying pan/wok, and then add in all the ingredients (except the salt).
- Saute on medium to high heat for 5-10 minutes until the celtuce and apple slices soften (but the celtuce should still be fairly crisp).
- Add salt to taste.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (approx.)