- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the whisked eggs, diced ham, chopped spinach, chopped leek, coconut milk, baking powder, and salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the mixture into 4 small mini quiche or tart pans.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Check that the middle of the quiches is done by seeing if a cocktail stick comes out clean.
- Serve for a nutritious and delicious breakfast or take with you for a quick snack.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 2 mini quiches
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g