- Place the steamer rack (which comes with the Instant Pot) into the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup of cold water to the Instant Pot.
- Place the eggs on the steamer rack and use tin foil to hold them in place so they don’t move around when cooking.
- Set Instant Pot (using the manual settings) to cook on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Carefully release the steam when done and place eggs immediately in cold running water to cool down. Peel and enjoy.
- 6 minutes gets the egg yolk to just a tiny bit soft still (see photos). If you prefer them softer or harder, adjust the cook time by 1 minute up or down.