- 1–4 sweet potatoes (6–7 oz each)
- 1 cup water
- Put the steamer rack into the bottom of your pressure cooker pot.
- Add in the 1 cup of water to the pot.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the steamer rack.
- Set the pressure cooker to cook on high pressure for 16 minutes. If your sweet potatoes are very large, then add 3 more minutes to the cook time to ensure the sweet potatoes cook properly.
- Follow your pressure cooker’s instructions for releasing pressure.
- Enjoy with some coconut oil or ghee.