This satisfying one-pot pressure cooker meal is ready to go in just 20 minutes.
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 1 medium onion (110 g), peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves (6 g) of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of dry white wine (or water)
- 14 oz (400 g) of savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 lb (675 g) of corned beef, sliced into 8 pieces
- 2 small sweet potatoes (260 g), peeled and cut into small chunks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh curly parsley, to garnish
- Add the olive oil in a pressure cooker over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is soft and golden brown.
- Deglaze the pressure cook with the wine (or water) and continue to cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the liquid evaporates. Add the shredded cabbage to the pressure cooker and stir well to evenly coat the cabbage in the onion mixture.
- Lay the corned beef slices on top of the cabbage mixture on one side and the chopped sweet potatoes on the other side of the pressure cooker and secure the lid.
- Cook over moderate heat for 14 to 15 minutes. Let the steam release naturally before safely removing the lid from the pressure cooker. If desired, season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place the corned beef and vegetables on plates and garnish with the chopped fresh curly parsley before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 576
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 31 g