- Mix together the diced cucumber and avocado with the lemon juice.
- Flake the tuna and mix well with the mayo and mustard.
- Add the tuna to the avocado and cucumber. Add salt to taste.
- Prepare the salad greens (optional: add olive oil and lemon juice to taste).
- Place the tuna salad on top of the salad greens.
- Sprinkle black pepper on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 480
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 40 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 45 g