- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Use 2 and 1/2 slices of bacon to make one bacon cup.
- Turn the muffin cup over (the reverse side), and place 2 half slices of bacon across the back of one of the muffin cups. Place another half slice across those 2, perpendicular to those first 2 half slices. Then wrap a whole slice around the cup tightly.
- Repeat for the other cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes until crispy (place a baking tray underneath in the oven to catch any dripping bacon fat).
- Cool for 5-10 minutes, and then carefully remove the bacon cups from the muffin tray.