- 1/4 lb (113 g) ground pork or ground turkey
- 1/4 lb(113 g) ground beef
- 1/2 small onion (55 g), diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 lb (140 g) fresh spinach, chopped small
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) almond or coconut milk
- Coconut oil to saute in
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Saute the meat, diced onions, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. When the meat is cooked, add in the chopped spinach and saute for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Place muffin cup liners into a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauté with the whisked eggs, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and almond or coconut milk.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes until each muffin is pretty solid. Cook for longer if the muffins are still liquidy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 6 muffins
- Calories: 430
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 30 g