- 1/2 lb calf liver (or other liver), defrosted and cubed
- 1/2 navel orange, chopped into small pieces
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of chili powder
- salt to taste
- coconut oil to cook with
- Add 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil into a pan, and saute the liver in it.
- When the outside of the liver has mostly turned brown, add in the oranges, squash, and bell pepper.
- Saute until the liver is cooked through (5-10 minutes more).
- Add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, chili powder, and salt.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (approx.)