This fruity bowl is packed with antioxidants, and berry flavor!
For the smoothie bowl –
- 1 packet (100 g) frozen unsweetened acai puree (run under warm water for 1 minute)
- 1 cup (80 g) frozen raspberries
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) raw honey (optional)
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop CoBionic Foundation
For the topping –
- Handful of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries, for topping
- 1 Strawberry, sliced, for topping
- 1 passionfruit, seeds scooped out, for topping
- 1 kiwi, sliced, for topping
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flakes, for topping
- To make the smoothie bowl, use a good blender to the defrosted açaí, raspberries, frozen banana, raw honey, coconut milk, and CoBionic Foundation. Pour into 2 bowls.
- Top with vibrant, colorful toppings and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts (excluding toppings).
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 20 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 20 g
- Protein: 2 g