- Preheat oven to 300 F (150 C).
- Place the mashed bananas, coconut flour, baking soda, coconut oil, and honey/ maple syrup into a mixing bowl. Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water and then add into the mixing bowl as well.
- Mix well to form a batter.
- Make the batter into around a golf-ball size and press down to a pancake of around 1/4-inch (0.6 cm) thick. Batter should make 4 pancakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove carefully from oven. Cool a little and then eat. Drizzle with extra honey or maple syrup if desired.