- Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- In a large bowl, combine the breading ingredients (coconut flour, coconut flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder). Add in salt and taste the mixture to see how much salt you like.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and grease with coconut oil.
- Dip each fish filet into the breading mixture and cover well. Place the breaded fish onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
- While the fish is in the oven, prepare the garlic ghee sauce by melting the ghee slightly and adding in the minced garlic.
- Pour the garlic ghee sauce on top of the breaded fish and serve.