This Paleo Baby Italian Quiche is has a soft and flakey crust which holds a center of mushrooms, tomatoes, and Italian herbs. It’s simple, delicious, and can be made the night before, so it’s ready in the morning! Dig in!
For The Crust
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For The Filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees (175 C).
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the crust until the dough sticks together and is a smooth texture.
- Press the dough into a 6 inch tart pan.
- For the filling whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, and spices in a small bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes and mushrooms into ½ inch pieces and put in the bowl with eggs.
- Pour the eggs and vegetables from the small bowl into the quiche crust and bake on 350 F degrees for 40 minutes. Use a pie shell guard on the crust to prevent it from burning.