- Grab three pieces of aluminum foil and place 1 slice of bacon in the bottom of each.
- Place 2 figs on top of each slice of bacon.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of maple syrup on top of the figs and bacon.
- Wrap the foil tightly around the figs and bacon.
- Grill until tender (time will vary based on your grill).
- Remove the figs from the foil and add two each per individual serving dish.
- Pour the juice from the foil, which contains bacon fat and maple syrup, over the figs and discard the cooked bacon.
- Add one teaspoon of coconut cream to each dish of figs.
To get the coconut cream, I simply place one can of whole fat, organic coconut milk in the fridge overnight. The next morning simply scoop out the white cream that separates from the thin water. Reserve the water for other uses, such as cooking rice or adding to smoothies.