- 2 filets of salmon, fresh or frozen (340 g)
- 4 slices of bacon (112 g)
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- Small handful (approximately 6 Tablespoons) of fresh basil leaves (12 g), finely sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of Paleo mayo (30 ml)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Dry the salmon fillets and wrap with the slices of bacon. Place onto a baking dish and drizzle olive oil over them. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with sliced basil leaves and serve with mayo on the side.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 863
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 75 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 48 g