Let your oven do the work for this satisfying chicken stew.
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 cup (240 ml) bone broth (or beef broth)
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160 C).
- Add avocado oil to a hot frying pan and brown the chicken cubes.
- Add in the garlic, tamari sauce, bone broth and bring to a boil. Pour into a baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Then add in the diced pepper, zucchini, tomato, and onion and bake for 10 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 502
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 49 g