- Preheat oven to 275°F / 135°C. This low temperature is because you’ll be slow cooking the ribs to make them super tender.
- Grease a large piece of foil. Place the ribs on it and wrap it up tightly and cook in the oven for 2.5-3 hours until the ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender.
- Place the apple pieces, honey, tamari sauce, avocado oil, ginger, and garlic cloves into a blender. Blend well.
- When the ribs are done, turn up the oven temperature to 450 F (230 C).
- Carefully remove the ribs from the foil and slather the sauce on the ribs. Then return the ribs to the oven and cook for 5-10 minutes so that a sticky glaze forms on the ribs. Top with chopped parsley and enjoy with a salad.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 573
- Sugar: 13 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 25 g