The earthy flavors of the beet pair so well with the sweet banana that we promise you won’t make just one.
- 1 large banana (130 g)
- 3 small cooked beets (246 g), peeled and chopped
- 2 scoops (26) of CoBionic Foundation (berry-flavored prebiotic fiber)
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) of cold almond milk, plus additional if needed
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick for your liking, add additional almond milk or cold water until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Divide the smoothie between 2 glasses and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 17 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 25 g
- Protein: 3 g