Make this deliciously moist banana bread your new go-to recipe.
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs, whisked (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ghee, melted (not too hot)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of vanilla extract
- 2 cups (240 g) of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey (optional)
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into the loaf tin.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g